Regional Sales Manager - Materials
Ort: Chicago, Illinois
Land: United States
- Identify potential sales opportunities with prospects and existing customers by making personal sales calls, following up on leads provided by the company and by any other prospecting methods as appropriate
- Utilize CRM to track sales funnel, opportunities, and leads; and in order to provide all necessary information needed for completion of proposals and orders
- Manage customer expectations for the sales territory by handling all issues from initial trials to receivables collections and quality issues, in close partnership with all appropriate departments within MULTIVAC and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have seven year’s relevant experience in packaging material sales
- Have successful experience managing a book of business and sales territory
- Be comfortable using a CRM system to track sales goals and leads
- Have direct experience prospecting and qualifying leads
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner with others at all times.
If this role aligns with your professional qualifications and career aspirations, we invite you submit your resume and salary requirements to amy.fry(at)multivac.com for consideration.
Applicants are considered for all positions and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.