Land: United States
- Coordinate with sales and service teams to ensure adequate support through and including installations and other after-sales support.
- Assist service management to develop and maintain pre-installation and installation protocol that meets MULTIVAC and customer needs. Review with service management the installation reports and all follow-up items.
- As needed, coordinate trips to MULTIVAC Germany for FATs on complex equipment that has high profile expectations and potential for complexities in the field resulting in unacceptable cost burdens.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and to get a passport as required for occasional international travel
- Bachelor's degree and two years related technical project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with project management in an industrial environment preferred
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner with others at all times.
If this role aligns with your professional qualifications and career aspirations, we invite you submit your resume and salary requirements to amy.fry(at)multivac.com for consideration.